HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2018
Time: registration begins at 7:30 AM, 5K run at 9 AM, 2K walk at 9:45 AM
Location: Rosland Park, Edina (4300 W 66th St, Edina, MN 55435)
Make strides against ovarian cancer at the 19th annual HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer, held on Saturday, September 15 in Edina’s Rosland Park!
Online registration is closed, but registration is available Saturday morning at Rosland Park starting at 7:30 AM.
Join MOCA supporters from throughout the Midwest to walk, run and fundraise to make a difference for ovarian cancer research and give support and hope to women and families affected by ovarian cancer.
This event will include a 5K run or 2K walk around Edina’s Lake Cornelia, a Kids’ Fun Run, an engaging program, live entertainment, our annual group survivor photo and much more.
HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer is all about community. Find support and resources while you walk, run and fundraise for MOCA.
Join us for…
- Entertainment along the race course
- Lawn games
- Even more kids and family activities!
We encourage you to register, form a team and fundraise to make a difference with us!
NEW this year: there are two online ways to fundraise for HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer! Set your goals high – this year, MOCA has a goal to raise $250,000 through our event!
- You can start a Facebook Fundraiser for your team. It is simple to start and a great way to connect with your friends and family on social media. Just click here and click on the button that says “Raise money for a non-profit organization.” Type in Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance and set your fundraising goal and end date (we suggest Sept. 30). Then name your HOM Teal Strides fundraiser, share a bit about your personal story and motivation and ask your friends and family to support you!
- Or, use our HOM Teal Strides website fundraising page. After registering, you’ll be able to create your very own fundraising page to help raise funds for MOCA individually and as a team.
- Fundraise $1,000+ by August 31st and receive a HOM Teal Strides Inspiration Sign. You can add your own personal message to the sign, which will be placed along the race route.
Looking for more great ways to jumpstart your fundraising efforts—and energize your HOM Teal Strides Team? Download our Fundraising Toolkit for great ideas! And, if you can’t join us, donate to a team or register as a Teal Strides Virtual Participant!
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 15!